Engineering Ltd. Google Search Engine
The Internet Engineering, Ltd. Google Search Engine continues a Google
First Page SEO - SEO Guarantee
What F1rst Page SEO Will Guarantee for your Website Optimization
In search engine optimization ranking results there are no guarantees. In my opinion anyone who promises a certain ranking in a certain amount of time are not serving you well. What I will promise and guarantee is:
- I will provide you with regular reports to gage progress in your optimization
- If I can't make money for you by increasing your bottom line you will not keep me on as your consultant.
- I will use all of the experience and expertise I possess to obtain the highest possible ranking for your website for the keyword phrase choose
- I will treat your business advertising campaign as if it were my own
What F1rst Page SEO Will Not Guarantee!
In search engine optimization there are no guarantees. I can not and will not guarantee:
- Search Engine Ranking Position (SERP)
- Time to Search Engine Ranking Position (SERP)
In my opinion anyone who promises you these two things are snake oil salesmen hell bent on separating your money from your wallet and not providing a long term sustainable business or service for their clients. Read below to understand why.
Search Engine Ranking Page (SERP)
Search engine ranking page (SERP's)results are difficult if not impossible to guarantee for a number of reasons. Your website position in the SERP results depend on:
- the keyword phrase used for the search.
- where in the country or world the search is performed.
- competition in the space you are advertising
- the content contained in your website.
- the content contained in your competitor's website.
- the age of websites advertising in that advertising space.
- the age of your websites in that advertising space.
Time to Search Engine Ranking Position (SERP)
The time to search engine ranking page results is difficult if not impossible to guarantee also. The time it takes for your website to attain the desired position depends on a number of important considerations:
- The Google bot has to be run to index your site. No one really knows (except Google) when the Google bot will be run to index your site. Usually it runs in about 6 week cycles for brand new sites.
- If it is a new site Google may "sand boxed" it. This means that essentially Google wants to "check you out" before they give you a ranking. You are stripped of any initial good rankings you might get and relegated to further back in the stack.
- It is fairly well known that Google bot updates can be almost instantaneous for sites that have content added regularly.
To contact the CEO directly, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009-2012. Internet Engineering,LLC