Engineering Ltd. Google Search Engine
The Internet Engineering, Ltd. Google Search Engine continues a Google
Pay per Click (PPC)/Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
First Page Search Engine Marketing Services provides pay for click (PPC) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) for a new website I create for you or an existing website.
PPC/SEM Implementation Fees - At a Glance
- Phase I - Initial Set-up of Google Adwords Campaign - $1000
- Phase II - Monthly Maintenance Fee - 1st 6 months ($150 $/mo.) - $ 900
- Phase III - SEM/PPC Campaign Management Implementation - 6 month Option - $ 900
Search Engine Marketing/Pay per Click - Defined
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Pay Per Click (PPC) search results appear as the first three advertisers at the top highlighted in beige and on the right hand side of the SERP results page. Each time anyone clicks on your SEM or PPC ad, the advertiser pays a search engine for that click. Search engine companies reserve the top of the page to be seen first for advertisers with the best cost per click bids and most relevant content in a auction style atmosphere.
PPC/SEM Implementation Fees
I have developed a 3 Phase program that is a simple and transparent way to market these services. My SEM pay for performance charges are easy to understand. The client can chose how much of a Google Adwords budget they want me to manage for them. I can make recommendations for budgets based on my years of experience with my own adwords campaigns. There is an initial set-up fee and for a monthly fee I will manage their SEM campaigns in an effective and responsible manner.
Phase I - Initial Set-up of Google Adwords Campaign - $1000
There is a service fee to set up and properly manage a Google Adwords SEM campaign.
Phase II - Monthly Maintenance Fee - 1st 6 months
A monthly maintenance fee based on how much you want to spend on your Google Adwords budget for the 1st 6 months - is required for First Page to effectively manage your SEM/PPC campaign to obtain the desired results (more clicks, less budget) and prove my effectiveness. First Page Search Engine Marketing consultants will maintain, monitor, analyze and implement changes required to maintain and improve your optimized SEM position and manage your Google Adwords budget. The monthly maintenance fees shown below are based on how much you want to spend on your Google Adwords budget.
Proposed Google Adwords Budget---------Monthly Management Fee
Phase III - SEM/PPC Campaign Management Implementation - One Year Required
After 6 months if you are satisfied with the results of your SEM/PPC campaign a monthly maintenance fee based on how much you want to spend on your Google Adwords budget is required for First Page to continue to effectively manage your SEM/PPC campaign to obtain the desired results (more clicks, less budget) and prove my effectiveness. First Page Search Engine Marketing consultants will maintain, monitor, analyze and implement changes required to maintain and improve your optimized SEM position and manage your Google Adwords budget. The monthly maintenance fee is shown below, are dependant of how much you spend on your Google Adwords budget
Proposed Google Adwords Budget---------Monthly Management Fee
SEM/PPC Campaign Management Implementation
- A detailed keyword analysis is performed using proprietary Pay Per Click tools that expand the keyword list to include relevant variations that searchers use to find your products and services. PPC Ad Creation and Landing Page Identification. I have vast experience in print advertising, internet advertising and Google Adwords creation that allows me to identify landing pages that should convert to more sales. I can create multiple variations of ad copy to test and identify the best producing combinations. My landing page optimization can produce remarkable ROI.
- Key Word Selection Review
- Key Word Monitor/Optimization Review
- Monitor, Analyze and Implement ongoing changes to optimize PPC campaigns
- Continual optimization of PPC bidding strategies based individual keyword performance. My methodology ensures the maximum possible number of sales and leads at the lowest possible cost.
- Sales trends can change seasonally, sometimes daily, basis. I will continually monitor and optimize your account to ensure peak performance.
SEM Monthly Website Maintenance
- Ongoing SEM Monthly Adwords Optimization
- Determining and programming relevant Landing Pages
- Create Adwords Advertisement Monthly Review
- Ad Creation Monthly Review
- Create Web Site Content as Determined from Consulting
- Review and Monitor SEM keywords for Relevancy
- Key Word Monitor/Optimization
Reporting and Analytics
- Pay Per Click accounting is immediate and transparent. You will always have access to your account and be regularly informed how your campaign is performing.
Google Analytics Analysis
- Geographically Targeted Campaigns
- Traffic Sources
- Paid versus non Paid Review
- Web Site structural Analysis
- Goals, Implementation and Monitoring
- Time on Web Site
- Page views
- Average Time on Site
- New Visits
- Organic Traffic
- CPC Traffic (budget recommendations)
- Bounce Rate, Key Word Bounce Rate
Website Metrics Analysis
- Visits to Web Site
- Bounce Rate
- Pages View/Visit
- Time spent on Web Site
Customer Needs Analysis
First Page Search Engine Optimization performs a needs analysis for all clients prior to the design and implementation of their website or optimization approach. A needs analysis consists of an interview with each client to determine keywords required to generate more traffic for the website. Discuss the clients business in detail and determine the bast approach to generating the right kind of internet traffic to increase business in the most profitable and easiest lines of business for the customer.Discuss business goals and desires over the long term.
The needs analysis will identify the most productive keywords tied to your revenue. After your needs analysis FP-SEO will review your web site and make key word, content and web site recommendations to your web site that can if you accept them result in increased rankings in the search engine results pages (SERP's).
To contact the CEO directly, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009-2012. Internet Engineering,LLC