Engineering Ltd. Google Search Engine
The Internet Engineering, Ltd. Google Search Engine continues a Google
Types of Advertising - Creative or Directional
The right advertising brings more business to your business! There are two types of advertising: Creative and Directional.
Directional advertising is achieved through two mediums; Yellow Page or Internet. The Internet is designed to "direct" the customer, who has already made the decision to buy a product or service from the provider. It is the only time it is used; when the buyer is ready to buy! What a powerful medium! It is only the advertising medium that accomplishes this. Although website can create a desire to buy they are not intended to "create" a desire to buy. The people using this media already want to buy. Internet advertising works symbiotically with creative advertising. In essence, directional advertising helps customers find businesses.
Directional Advertising Media
- Website on the Internet
Directional Advertising - Advantages
- Reaches consumers who are ready to buy, and are looking for your product or service at the exact moment they need it.
- Builds and maintains prestige for your business.
- Provides precise identification of product or service.
- Compliments other forms of advertising.
- Highlights special services.
Creative advertising includes any medium designed to create a need or a desire to purchase a product or service. Creative advertising is also used to provide name recognition through repetition. In short, creative advertising helps businesses find customers.
Creative Advertising Media
- Direct Mail
Creative Advertising - Advantages
- Creates desire to buy products and services.
Creative Advertising - Disadvantages
- Short Lived
- Doesn't reach consumers when they are ready to buy.
To contact the CEO directly, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009-2012. Internet Engineering,LLC