Engineering Ltd. Google Search Engine
The Internet Engineering, Ltd. Google Search Engine continues a Google
First Page Search Engine Optimization charges for services based on the type of website that a client possesses. Our consulting fees are dependant upon whether you have an existing website or need a new website that you can choose to have optimized during development.
Search Engine Optimization can be built in while creating a new website. A different approach is required if the website already exists and have been established for years. There are many variables that can influence cost and time required to market your web site in search engines. Variables include competition, marketing in place for your website, content and theme, business objectives, and of course, marketing budget.
SEO Implementation Fees - At a Glance
- Phase I - Web Site Preparation for Submission to Search Engines and SEO - $1000 (1 Month)
- Phase II - Search Engine Optimization for the "First Page" of your website - $2000 (1 Month)
- Phase III - Search Engine Optimization for the "Remaining Pages" of your website - $2000 (4 Months)
- Phase IV - Search Engine Optimization Monthly Maintenance (6 month minimum) - $1500 (6 Months)
SEO Implementation Fees
Phase I - Web Site Preparation for Submission to Search Engines and SEO - $1000 (1 Month)
The following Phase I search engine optimization services are included if you chose me to design a new website for you.
- Site Map,
- URL Redirect, FTP Login Password
- Select Web Site Hosting Vendor
- Set-up Web Site Hosting Services
- Create and Manage Email Services
- Setup Email Servers with your domain name
- FTP Access
- Implement Google Analytics Tracking Code (GATC)
- Set-up Google Analytics Account
- Provide Access Google Analytics Account
Phase II - Search Engine Optimization for the "First Page" of your website - $2000 (1 Month)
- Recommend Software Structural Changes to Website Home Page
- Redesign Website Home Page (if necessary)
- Implement or Coordinate Structural Changes to Web Site
- Perform Optimization for selected Keywords
- Site Submission to 3 Major Search Major Engine
- Set up Webmaster Tools
- Provide access to Webmaster Tools
Phase III - Search Engine Optimization for the "Remaining Pages" of your website - $2000 (4 Months)
- Content Review and Recommendations
- Implement Content Recommendations
- Page by Page Optimization
- Perform Optimization for selected Keywords
Phase IV - Search Engine Optimization Monthly Maintenance - $1500 (6 Months)
After 6 months if you are satisfied with the results of your SEO. If you want to continue the optimization's progress and position there is a 250 $/mo fee to First Page to maintain, monitor, analyze and implement changes required to maintain and improve your optimized position.
- Ongoing Monthly Optimization
- Web Site Content
- Creation Monthly Review
- Create Web Site Content as Determined from Consulting
- Adwords Optimization
- Key Word Monitor/Optimization
- Provide Webmaster Tools Reporting
Website SEO Services Described
Phase I SEO basics at a minimum are a must for your existing site. Phase I is an affordable way to be submitted to Google and all of the major search engines, provide basic technical services your website and set up your website for search engine optimization at a later date. Details of these services are provided below.
Phase II is a Search Engine Optimization for the "First Page" of your website. I will Redesign your existing Website Home Page (if necessary) to take advantage of Google bot technology, Recommend Structural Changes to Website Home Page, and Implement or Coordinate Structural Changes to Web Site. Details of these services are provided below.
Phase III is a Search Engine Optimization for the "Remaining Pages" of your website.
Phase IV - Search Engine Optimization Monthly Maintenance
After 6 months if you are satisfied with the results of your SEO. For the above mentioned fee First Page will maintain, monitor, analyze and implement changes required to maintain and improve your optimized position. Constant precise content creation, blogs, link building are some of the many ways the ways to maintain and improve your SERP position over time.
- Increase Time on Web Site
- Increase Page views
- Increase Pages/Visit
- Increase Average Time on Site
- Increase New Visits
- Organic Traffic
- CPC Traffic (budget recommendations)
- Decrease Bounce Rate
- Key Word Bounce Rate
Customer Needs Analysis
First Page Search Engine Optimization performs a needs analysis for all clients prior to the design and implementation of their website or optimization approach. A needs analysis consists of an interview with each client to determine keywords required to generate more traffic for the website. Discuss the clients business in detail and determine the bast approach to generating the right kind of internet traffic to increase business in the most profitable and easiest lines of business for the customer.Discuss business goals and desires over the long term.
The needs analysis will identify the most productive keywords tied to your revenue. After your needs analysis FP-SEO will review your web site and make key word, content and web site recommendations to your web site that can if you accept them result in increased rankings in the search engine results pages (SERP's).
To contact the CEO directly, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009-2012. Internet Engineering,LLC